NEW FORUM HERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP Command Donate10HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonation Info

VIP Command

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pr0v3n

Pr0v3n

VIP Command Empty
PostSubject: VIP Command   VIP Command I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Hey everyone;
Just a report for Jon; I have noticed with the /getveh and /vrespawn commands, that there is a small, but powerful flaw.
If you summon your vehicle to you (For this example, I shall use an NRG as slot 1), you type /getveh, and hit enter twice quickly; then you have your bike.
Stand very close to it, so there is minimal running distance when you hit 'F' (by default) to mount the vehicle.
Before mounting, type /vrespawn and hit enter twice quickly (by default, F and Enter enter vehicle) in that animation of you mounting the vehicle, you are in a different state, not limited by the commands Jon has put in place (for example, if you /vrespawn whilst you are in your vehicle, you end up on the ground, the the vehicle disappears) but during the mounting animation, you go WITH the vehicle.
Essentially, instant teleportation to wherever you vehicle is /park (ed).

Not sure if this point has already been noticed, and there is not much that can be done about it; or is abused by some that know about it.
But irregardless, anyone with those commands can pull it off, and it could be an unbalanced and quick escape from every kind of threat that resides within your general area.

Anyway, juts thought I should point that out.
Have a good one everyone!
Back to top Go down
Simey

VIP Command Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Command   VIP Command I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:21 pm

thank you for the report. i will try to fix it ASAP.

EDIT: I believe it is fixed, give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Pr0v3n

Pr0v3n

VIP Command Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Command   VIP Command I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:23 am

I just tried it in-game; and it still worked.
Just letting you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VIP Command Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Command   VIP Command I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIP Command
Page 1 of 1