NEW FORUM HERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang Donate10HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonation Info

Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dahin

Dahin

Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang Empty
PostSubject: Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang   Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:44 am

That Player Called Crazy Should Be Punished By Admins ... Because He Was Dm'ing Me + Speacking With Another Language ... Here's Some Proofs .. & Read This Report : https://pastime.forumotion.com/t24-crazy-advertizing ..

Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang Sa-mp-18

Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang Sa-mp-19
Back to top Go down
[C]R4Z[Y]

[C]R4Z[Y]

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang   Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:31 pm

Woah. I like your second picture. Did you want to make yourself in shame? I think you wont. By the way. Hello. Im [C]R4Z[Y]. Im just looking around on this post. Look like someone does not satisfied with me. That all.

Let take a look for my answer.

First picture - I was talking with Kecik. I was warned him to turn off his hacking tool. But. He refused to do that. That all.

Second picture - Woah. Nice photo Dahin. Thanks a lot. Im very impressed with your altitude.
By the way. This is the real photo.

Real Proof - Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang OTYt4

Description - I didn't touch him. Look carefully on the chatbar. Thank you.

Third - About the advertising. Yea. It's all my fault. So. My apology.

So. This is my answer for the question above.

Regard by [C]R4Z[Y]
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/acapfz [Acapfz]
Jonathan
Admin
Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang   Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:55 pm

The proof provided by [C]R4Z[Y] is interesting. A system not created by myself or Simey but by SA:MP; makes it so when a player takes damage from another player then kills themselves or dies in some way besides being shot to death, the death reason puts the shooter as that player. Therefor not considered to be death matching.
Back to top Go down
https://pastime.forumotion.com
[C]R4Z[Y]

[C]R4Z[Y]

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang   Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Problem resolved. Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/acapfz [Acapfz]
Dahin

Dahin

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang   Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:25 pm

Really Jon ? You Wont Do Anything About That ? So Saw The Link I Shared ? He Was Publishing His Server On Our Forums .. After He Noticed That A Player Reported Him Cause Of That .. He Removed The Post ... & About ur Picture Crazy .. I Cant See Anything That Showing u You Innocent .. Dont You Remember ? You Was Shooting Me Like A Mad Guy .. Cause I Took ur Arrest .. & My First Picture .. You Should Tell Him That In Pm Not In The Chat
& Who Said That The Problem Resolved .. The Admins Should Say That ...

Have A Good Time ... In Pastime .. I Wont Join The Server For A While .. I Have Some Important Exams .. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jonathan
Admin
Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang   Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:49 pm

I did see that link and I suspended [C]R4Z[Y]'s forum PM sending ability because of it.
Back to top Go down
https://pastime.forumotion.com
ahbet

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang   Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:09 pm

keick why you do auto banne for my kick name for no reason o.O
Back to top Go down
ahbet

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang   Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:13 pm

i want report kieck for banned my nick name for no reason o.O
Back to top Go down
ahbet

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang   Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:17 pm

wtf im banned 362 days for evade ban loool this serveur is sow funny
Back to top Go down
Maix_Payne

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang   Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:03 am

First of all I totally agree with Jon, he obviously knows what he is talking about or he wouldn't be arguing with you about it. And speaking in another language is in by no means a breaking of a rule. I think he is talking in Indonesian anyway. Not like he said anything bad. So please stop with pointless reports of invalid crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang   Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy ... Dm'ing & Speaking With Another Lang
Page 1 of 1