NEW FORUM HERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food Purchase Bug Donate10HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonation Info

Food Purchase Bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pr0v3n

Pr0v3n

Food Purchase Bug Empty
PostSubject: Food Purchase Bug   Food Purchase Bug I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Hey guys;
Has anyone else noticed that occasionally when you buy food to replenish your health; you buy the food, you health goes up, you lose the respective amount of money, but then your health drops to whatever it was again?

I have had this happen several times, and often results in me spending $50+ on food when I only needed to spend $10; that's fine, but when it results in me not healing up because I have been poisoned; now THAT's annoying.

Not sure if I just lag alot; if my ping is ridiculous, excess server traffic, and just plain a bug.
But I thought I should just bring it to attention.

Have a good one everyone!
Back to top Go down
Jonathan
Admin
Jonathan

Food Purchase Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Purchase Bug   Food Purchase Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:38 pm

I think this is one of our attempts of anti-health hack system, doesn't seem to be working very well so we will probably just remove it. But just in case, does this only happen while you are in a vehicle? or just random?
Back to top Go down
https://pastime.forumotion.com
Pr0v3n

Pr0v3n

Food Purchase Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Purchase Bug   Food Purchase Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:59 pm

You can't eat whilst you are in a vehicle; it happens when you enter the red "checkpoint" at any place that can heal, like the hospital or a chicken store.
Kyper and I have had the same issue; so it is probably a latency issue.
We have learned that the only way to heal up for us is to purchase the item, do not close the menu; and wait about 5~ seconds for the server to ping us.
We pretty much heal every time if we do that; but chances are, if we are healing; then someone is on our tail.
5 seconds is a long time to be still if someone is chasing us xD
But we are in Australia, so latency has always been a gaming problem for us because pretty much every server for every game ever is NA or EU. But we don't mind...

In conclusion, probably just lag; as no one else has apparently had this issue, or has and haven't replied to this thread yet.

Anyway, have a good one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Food Purchase Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Purchase Bug   Food Purchase Bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food Purchase Bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NEW FORUM HERE :: Pastime - General :: Bugs/Typos-
Jump to: