NEW FORUM HERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban request Miko_98 Donate10HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonation Info

Unban request Miko_98

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malek_1998

Unban request Miko_98 Empty
PostSubject: Unban request Miko_98   Unban request Miko_98 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:50 am

Player name: Miko_98
Reason stated for the ban: weopen hack
Would you like a second chance or do you think the ban was a mistake? : i didnt hack and if u want ask mr_walodow he was with me and i didnt hack antthink i was banned by server that's all i'm a new player
and i didnt hack soo plz unban me and tell the maker of the server to fix the baner server plz XD

un ban me bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Malek_1998

PostSubject: Re: Unban request Miko_98   Unban request Miko_98 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:57 am

i'm new and this is my first unknows reson ban XD
Back to top Go down
Pr0v3n

Pr0v3n

PostSubject: Re: Unban request Miko_98   Unban request Miko_98 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:21 am

Was he autobanned or was there an Admin present?
If he had a Minigun; he should have been autobanned. If he had one, and was NOT autobanned; the Admin online at the time was right to ban him.
Weapon ban is a very specific ban, and there isnt much that can be lost in the way of detail.

My vote stays with the ban; because a weapon hack quickly destroys the server as we have all learned.
Back to top Go down
Malek_1998

PostSubject: Re: Unban request Miko_98   Unban request Miko_98 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:30 pm

i promiss i didnt hack and ask MR_waloodow plzzz man i didnt hack and i havent got a minigun plz give me a chance
Back to top Go down
Jonathan
Admin
Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Unban request Miko_98   Unban request Miko_98 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:36 pm

There is no mistakes in the auto ban for illegal weapons. You should have started out asking for a second chance not denying it.
Back to top Go down
https://pastime.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban request Miko_98   Unban request Miko_98 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban request Miko_98
Page 1 of 1