NEW FORUM HERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garage Bug (Enter Zones) Donate10HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonation Info

Garage Bug (Enter Zones)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pr0v3n

Pr0v3n

Garage Bug (Enter Zones) Empty
PostSubject: Garage Bug (Enter Zones)   Garage Bug (Enter Zones) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Hey guys;
As everyone does, we all usually have Tec 9s NRGs for crime fighting; but on alot of the road recently, while we are trying to kill bad guys, we end up in garages.
Shooting by default is MB1, and so is Enter Garage; and recently, it seems that the distance needed to enter garages has been greatly increased.
Today; Dahin ended up in a garage near the SF bank, but we were chasing on Bayside...
And another house on the main drag (I think Samiz's house?) gets entered whenever shooting on the road nearby.
It just ruins the flow of gameplay; it's bearable, but annoying.
Anyways, just a note.

Have a good day everyone!
Back to top Go down
[Kill]Heller

[Kill]Heller

Garage Bug (Enter Zones) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Bug (Enter Zones)   Garage Bug (Enter Zones) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:50 pm

the garage enter zone its bigger then she was i ended up about 3 times this day in a garage idk what's happend but i think jon can fix this easy
Back to top Go down

Garage Bug (Enter Zones)
Page 1 of 1